1. Does imToken support The Merge?
Yes, imToken supports The Merge.
Related reading: imToken supports the upcoming Ethereum merge
2. When was The Merge？
The Ethereum mainnet merged with the Beacon Chain on September 15th, 2022 and moved from PoW to PoS.
3. Do I need to upgrade my wallet for The Merge？
Users don’t need to do anything for The Merge.
Note: For better user experience, please make sure you have the latest version of imToken.
4. How to claim forked Ethereum tokens?
Please refer to this tutorial: How to claim forked Ethereum tokens with imToken
5. When can I unlock my staked ETH?
The latest version of imToken supports validator withdrawal and exit:
Note: If your ETH is staked through liquid staking solutions such as Lido and Rocket Pool, you can unlock your staked ETH anytime.
6. How to participate in ETH staking?
Please refer to the tutorials below:
- How to participate in non-custodial ETH staking
- How to participate in custodial ETH staking
- How to use Rocket Pool with imToken
- How to use Lido with imToken
7. Why are my transaction notifications delayed after The Merge?
Due to the new changes to block finality (confirmation time) introduced by The Merge, imToken has adjusted the notification rules in version 2.11.0, so there is a delay of 6-12 minutes in transaction notifications.