The account mechanism of EOS requires you to pay a certain fee when creating an account.
Note: You need a friend with an existing EOS account to scan the QR code and pay for you.
First-Time Users of imToken
When downloading the imToken wallet for the first time, you need to create an "identity" When creating an identity, you can select multiple public chain wallets, including the EOS wallet. After creating it, you can see the "To be Created" EOS wallet. Follow the steps below to register:
- Click on "Pending Creation."
- Click on "Register EOS Account."
- Set the EOS account name and click "Register."
- Pay attention to the naming rules when setting the account name.
- Click "Register" to pop up the payment QR code.
- Have a friend pay a certain amount of EOS tokens as a gas fee on your behalf.
You can "add a currency" to obtain an EOS identity wallet by following the steps below:
- Click on "My Profile" → "Manage your wallet."
- Click on "Manage" in the upper right corner.
- Click on "Add Coin," select the EOS wallet, and then click "Confirm."
- Click on "Pending Creation" to register.
- Refer to the above steps for registration.
For users who have already "created an identity" and need to add multiple EOS wallets:
In addition to the EOS wallet under the identity wallet, you can add extra EOS wallets as follows:
Open the imToken App and click on "My Profile" - "Manage your Wallet" - "Add Wallet" - "EOS" - "Create Wallet."
Follow these links to learn more: