If you set a very low miner fee when transferring BTC, the transfer will be pending for a long time.
If your BTC transfer is not confirmed within 48 hours, it will be marked as "Timeout". This status doesn't indicate a failed or cancelled transaction. Transactions on the Bitcoin network, once initiated, cannot be cancelled. You have two options in this situation:
- Wait patiently for the miner fees on the BTC network to decrease and your transaction to be packaged by miners
- Use a third-party paid BTC acceleration service
The acceleration operation is as follows:
- Click "Speed up" on the BTC wallet to launch TXA.CC
- Enter the Tx ID of your transfer, then click "Check" to see the required fee for acceleration, choose a payment method, click "Pay Immediately"and complete the payment.
- After payment, you can stay on the page or return to the BTC wallet page to wait for the acceleration results.