imToken is a decentralized wallet that does not store the user's wallet private key or mnemonic phrase, nor does it store user assets. If assets in your wallet are stolen, you should:
- Realize that the wallet private key or mnemonic phrase has been leaked, you should immediately create a new wallet and backup the new wallet.
- Transfer the assets from your old wallet to the new wallet as soon as possible.
- Recall in which situations you might have leaked your wallet private key or mnemonic phrase.
- Immediately call your local police and ask them for help.
We are very sorry for what you have encountered. Before you ask imToken for help, there are a few things we need to explain first:
- imToken is a decentralized wallet, it indicates that imToken does not help user to store the private key, nor does it help user to manage their assets.
- Again, imToken is a decentralized wallet. We don’t collect users personal information like names or phone numbers, so we may not be able to provide evidence that is useful for the case.
- Be sure to provide detailed information to the police and imToken, do not hide the information nor avoid responsibility.
Please send all the detailed information to email@example.com，we have security experts to respond to your request and deal with it.