After creating/recovering an identity, you can import more wallets through “Add Wallet”.
Note: identity wallet can only be recovered through the mnemonic.
How to Import a Wallet?
- Open imToken and click “My Profile” - “Manage your wallet”.
- Click “Add Wallet” to choose the type of wallet that you want to import.
- Choose one of the importing methods and set the password and password hint.
After importing a wallet, you will enter into the wallet page with a menu button at the top left corner. By clicking that button, you can visit the “Select Wallet” page where the imported wallets are shown under “Create/Import”.
Click the corresponding wallet under “Identity wallet” on the “Select Wallet” page if you want to switch back to identity wallets.
- Please choose the default derivation path when you import the mnemonic.
- Please check out Error “invalid” or “incorrect length” when importing mnemonic if you run into an error when importing.
- The mnemonic/private key/Keystore you imported is wrong if the recovered address is not the same as the previous one.