Before withdrawing assets from Zipmex to imToken, you need to know what digital currencies are supported by imToken. You can not receive the transferred tokens from the exchange if they are not supported by imToken.
How to Withdraw Assets from Zipmex to imToken?
1. Open Zipmex and click “Wallets” - “Withdraw” to select the token that you want to withdraw, such as ETH.
2. On the “Withdraw funds” page, the beneficiary full name, the recipient ETH Address, as well as the withdrawal amount should be provided.
3. If you want to withdraw ETH from Zipmex to imToken, open your ETH wallet in imToken and click “Receive” - “Copy” to copy your ETH wallet address.
- Click the menu button at the top left corner to choose your BTC wallet for receiving BTC.
- Both ETH and TRX wallets are available for receiving USDT, and the corresponding withdrawal networks are ERC20 and TRC20 respectively.
4. In Zipmex, paste the ETH address and enter the beneficiary full name as well as the amount. After that, click “Next” to continue the withdrawal.
5. Click “Next” to confirm your withdrawal. After that, enter the verification code from your registered email in Zipmex and click “Verify and Confirm” to withdraw.
- Please confirm the withdrawal fee and the amount you will receive before withdrawing.
- Withdrawal usually takes about 1 to 30 minutes. Please reach out to customer service of Zipmex if you cannot receive the transferred tokens after 30 minutes.
For best security on large amounts of crypto, consider our hardware wallet, imKey.
Risk Warning: The content of this article does not constitute any form of investment advice or recommendation. imToken does not make any guarantees and promises for the third-party services and products mentioned in this article, nor assume any responsibility. Digital asset investment has risks. You should carefully evaluate these investment risks and consult with relevant professionals to make your own decisions.