imToken is a multi-chain wallet that allows you to manage assets on mainstream blockchains such as Bitcoin and Ethereum and Layer 2s as well as EVM compatible chains like Arbitrum, Optimism, BSC, Polygon, etc.
Unlike centralized exchanges, imToken is a self-custodial wallet where your assets are completely under your control, making sure that no one can move your cryptocurrency but you.
If you want to transfer your assets from exchanges to imToken, please follow the tutorials below 👇
Transferring assets to public chain wallets in imToken
- How to withdraw assets from Huobi to imToken?
- How to withdraw assets from Zipmex to imToken?
- How to withdraw assets from OKX to imToken?
- How to withdraw assets from Crypto.com to imToken?
Transferring assets to Layer 2s or EVM wallets in imToken
- The low-cost way to transfer assets using LayerSwap
- How to withdraw assets from Binance to BSC wallet?
- How to withdraw assets from OKX to Polygon wallet?
- Error “Invalid address” when sending tokens from exchange to wallet
- Error “Invalid Wallet Address” when withdrawing BCH from exchange to wallet