Users need an "identity" to use imToken, but an identity can only be recovered by the Mnemonic. So, users who only backed up the private key/Keystore will need to "create identity" and then import the private key / Keystore recovery wallet.
Import private key / Keystore Steps:
1. Create the identity and enter imToken
2. Select "My Profile" in the lower right corner
3. Click "Manage your wallet" to enter the wallet management interface.
4. Click "Add wallet" to enter the add wallet interface
5. Select the wallet type
6. Click "Import" to import the private key / Keystore
7. Wallet recovery success
Note: The Keystore requires the corresponding transaction password to be known.